Thursday, October 2, 2008

Breakfast


Have you ever gone to bed without having dinner but then woken up in the morning and realized you had almost nothing in the fridge? And maybe you had a slight hangover and absolutely no desire to go to the store before you ate? Well, that happened to me Sunday morning. All that was in the freezer (besides Hot Pockets) was a bag of frozen tater tots. So, what the hell, I fried some of them up.

I took some of the few things I had in the fridge - chives, peppadew peppers, and a fantastic Spanish cheese, than name of which I forget - and chopped them up. After the tots were all fried up I mixed it together and topped it with some spicy pepper sauce. It was pretty much in the bottom 10% of all meals I have ever made, but it got the job done.

No comments: